PSM changes that no NIR has bothered to post on the forums.....thanks 06/27/2022 09:42 AM CDT
From a helpful person that put a link to the discord message from Naijin....Thanks for making this info only available on Discord.

* PSM Assaults have been updated to use (1 + (MoC Skill / 50)) for determining the number of swings. At 200 ranks, it's possible to hit 7 total swings. The hard cap on swings for a single assault is 7.
* Fixed the Ranger and Rogue phantom rank bonus so they properly apply to PSM Assaults and AoEs.
* Fixed a bug where hand crossbows fired from the right hand were incorrectly applying too much roundtime and cooldown in PSM.
* Fixed PSM Assaults and AoEs with TWC to use the proper base speed rather than just the main hand base speed.
* The Divergent changes for PSM listed in https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kN-1Of1A8HvgERjNQdBrXpQGk-SH72q4gqja9dkp33I/edit# have been made live for the entire game. These changes are summarized below:
* The roundtime and cooldown calculations for PSM Assaults and AoEs have been adjusted to be more favorable.
* AoE Setups have been reduced to 3s from 4s.
* Shield Throw has been updated to account for shield size.
* Volley has been updated to account for weapon type.

Sometimes I wonder why things change in game or if I'm just remembering things wrong.....

Can you NIR people start posting a change log? Make a new topic that's read only for players and you can just post change log stuff there? You don't have to make 4 posts in different topics for every announcement, that's just tedious. But a quick post in the change log topic for things like this would be nice.

I know, the forums are eventually going away because it's such a financial burden to keep them active, but while they're still going, please use them to post game changes.
Re: PSM changes that no NIR has bothered to post on the forums.....thanks 06/27/2022 11:58 AM CDT
Given how scattershot getting info when there was JUST ONE outlet (these fora) was... Yeah.
(i.e. It was "sometimes problematic." :)
Re: PSM changes that no NIR has bothered to post on the forums.....thanks 06/27/2022 01:11 PM CDT
Reharding changelog, it's a been a wiki thing:

https://gswiki.play.net/Category:Changelog
Re: PSM changes that no NIR has bothered to post on the forums.....thanks 06/27/2022 01:14 PM CDT
"Can you NIR people start posting a change log? Make a new topic that's read only for players and you can just post change log stuff there? You don't have to make 4 posts in different topics for every announcement, that's just tedious. But a quick post in the change log topic for things like this would be nice."

First... there's this: https://gswiki.play.net/Category:Changelog

Granted, the bug fixes weren't listed when they were done. It also just links to the Discord message, but at least it makes you aware of things.

Second.. the "4 posts in different topics" is automated by the system. The GMs post in one spot and it gets copied to the other spots.

Third.. the forums are dead. Sorry. Based on what I see.. Discord is the intended route going forward, and I suspect it will also rely on player interaction to stay informed about things. Yes, players that are not on Discord (for whatever reason) are going to be hindered by this. However, I see no real resolution as usually that hindrance is self-imposed.

For the record.. I am not on Discord at this time.

Fourth (and lastly).. if you're not tuned to TownCrier on ESP I strongly recommend doing that. They're doing their best to relay information and that's how I first heard about these changes a week or so ago.