Sanctify (330) and Undead Updates 12/15/2021 03:49 PM CST
Hey all,

The Cleric profession service Sanctify (330) and Bless Updates have been released to the Platinum server with general release to follow. This is an extensive update to combat systems involving undead. For detailed information, please see the design document ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dHwFm8BQidYis6DwsLSR2Ue3CkzXjHOaFh_PObdJQJc/edit# ).

A big thanks to Gyres for messaging, Mestys for QC, and the entire dev team for the design.

- Naijin
Re: Sanctify (330) and Undead Updates 12/15/2021 09:15 PM CST
So what happens if someone attempts to bless an item that has ranks of Sanctify on it (either 304 of Symbol of Blessing)?

I'm assuming nothing on a T5, but would it remove the remaining resistance for items that have T1-T4?

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Sanctify (330) and Undead Updates 12/16/2021 06:28 PM CST
Can kroderine be Sanctified with the new 330? Or is it a hard no, like for 925 and 735?

Mohrgan glances between Mohrgan and Mohrgan.
Re: Sanctify (330) and Undead Updates 12/18/2021 03:59 PM CST
I keep getting this messaging when fighting undead using UAC, despite having blessed gloves/boots (newly blessed, I might add):

"The attack lands, but the spectral fisherman shrugs off some of the damage!"

Any thoughts? Am I doing it wrong?
Re: Sanctify (330) and Undead Updates 12/18/2021 07:45 PM CST
I have some questions and thoughts...

1) Does Song of Luck help with 330? What about BOOST LUCK?

2) answered

3) The cleric guild in Ta'Illistim has no spiritual presences of any kind.

4) Are there omnishrines east of Zul Logoth?

5) Would making sure FWI has an omnishrine be a bad idea?

6) Can we get an easier way to find shrines? Can we get a way to add deity presences to existing locations? "Go to Zul Logoth" shouldn't be the answer.

7) Do NOT YET CHOSEN / FORSAKEN clerics get the +20 bonus at an omnishrine?

8) Where do OTHER / NOT YET CHOSEN / FORSAKEN clerics stand in regards to the +10 same pantheon bonus?

9) Can we get the OTHER / NOT YET CHOSEN / FORSAKEN classification changed from UNALIGNED to UNCONVENTIONAL?

10) Is "up to level" 100 or 101 for cleric ranks?