Negative Experience Until Level 05/07/2021 03:09 PM CDT
Minor update, but the logic that checks for when you reach a new level now triggers at the end of an experience pulse, instead of the start. This removes the possibility of negative experience until level (from the EXP command).

GameMaster Estild
Re: Negative Experience Until Level 05/07/2021 03:42 PM CDT
Since you're looking at experience doings anyhow...

Would it be at all possible to turn the Test server away from "one Ascension point per [capped] 'levelup' command", and instead make it "every twenty [20]" (i.e. "every 50k experience")?

Yes, I realize that some people may very well have all of their actual skills trained, and turned their Ascension all the way to 100%.

But for the vast majority of people, even at cap, I suspect they are still getting some regular points trickling through, and having a bazillion Ascension points visible at high-level testing gets me all out of whack.

Also, is there a way to level DOWN, or revert to a fixed amount of experience, or "go back to what was last imported from Live"?
Re: Negative Experience Until Level 05/07/2021 04:57 PM CDT
Does this also prevent the "0 to next level" possibility, too?

Cool QoL, but gonna be sad to not see the "-XX to next level" anymore... was kinda one of those little things I enjoyed.

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Inquisitor of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
Re: Negative Experience Until Level 05/08/2021 01:47 AM CDT
"Cool QoL, but gonna be sad to not see the "-XX to next level" anymore... was kinda one of those little things I enjoyed." -- Cylnthia

Me too!
Re: Negative Experience Until Level 05/08/2021 08:01 PM CDT
Whoa.
Re: Negative Experience Until Level 05/13/2021 09:47 AM CDT
The end of an era.
Re: Negative Experience Until Level 05/16/2021 02:55 PM CDT
>The end of an era.

Its still available if you level while logged off.

Exp until lvl: -1,349