Sucker Punch 06/27/2020 09:45 PM CDT
There doesn't seem to be a forum specifically for combat maneuvers, so I guess I should post this question here.

My rogue has a set of spiked arm greaves. Can these do damage when using the sucker punch maneuver, the way her leg greaves can when using sweep?
Would these greaves add to that maneuver's success if she learned Spiked armor focus? And would focus help sweep as well? (She learned sweep via the rogue guild, not the CM system).
I haven't trained her in sucker punch yet, just wanted to clarify some questions I had before making that decision.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"
"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville;
we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Sucker Punch 06/28/2020 01:02 AM CDT
>My rogue has a set of spiked arm greaves. Can these do damage when using the sucker punch maneuver, the way her leg greaves can when using sweep?

Yes.

>Would these greaves add to that maneuver's success if she learned Spiked armor focus? And would focus help sweep as well?

No. It stops them penalising it, but it does not increase the chance of success above unspiked armor.

https://gswiki.play.net/Spikes