Water crit table 02/04/2019 03:46 PM CST
So one of the flare certs that I got at the last EG was water flares, which I put on my sorcerer's armor. Unfortunately I cannot locate a crit table for them, so I was wondering if anyone else knows where it can be found... and failing that, if a NIR could put it up on the wiki.

Before someone chimes in saying these are just cold flares or steam flares, that's not the case. They have a different loresong and messaging from both of those and I've been told there's only one or two other pieces out there with them. I don't have a log with them going off handy, but here's the loresong:

The harmonics generated tell you that the leather has been infused with the power of a water elemental.
You feel that you have reached the end of the leather's song.
Roundtime: 15 sec.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Water crit table 02/04/2019 04:05 PM CST
At one point I thought someone said that WaterBolt (and HolyBolt) used the Impact table. Do you want to check that, see if you notice any commonalities?
Re: Water crit table 02/04/2019 04:08 PM CST
Starchitin, the OG
So one of the flare certs that I got at the last EG was water flares, which I put on my sorcerer's armor. Unfortunately I cannot locate a crit table for them, so I was wondering if anyone else knows where it can be found... and failing that, if a NIR could put it up on the wiki.
Before someone chimes in saying these are just cold flares or steam flares, that's not the case. They have a different loresong and messaging from both of those and I've been told there's only one or two other pieces out there with them. I don't have a log with them going off handy, but here's the loresong:
The harmonics generated tell you that the leather has been infused with the power of a water elemental.
You feel that you have reached the end of the leather's song.
Roundtime: 15 sec.

They're just water themed crush criticals.

https://gswiki.play.net/Crush_critical_table

GameMaster Estild
Re: Water crit table 02/04/2019 07:45 PM CST
Thanks, Estild

I'll update the appropriate pages of the wiki when I'm not on my phone.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Water crit table 02/04/2019 09:31 PM CST
Just to note, it only applies to standard water flares and not all sources of water themed damage.

GameMaster Estild