Town Defense Trainings - Sun Dec 18th from 6-10pm ET 12/17/2022 01:10 PM CST
We welcome you to join the LDI (Landing Defense Irregulars) on Sunday, December 18th for Town Defense Trainings (It's OK to just show up for any one of these you're interested in, and you don't have to attend all of them):

6-7pm ET Town Defense 101
- town defense towers
- ballista operation
- archery/spellcasting from towers, treetops, and rooftops (only the very basics)

7-8pm ET Town Defense 102
- mobile towers
- gathering oil from the mines
- oil vat operation

8-9pm ET Town Defense 103
- water buckets
- firefighting
- triage

9-10pm ET Town Defense 104
- tree chopping
- log sharpening
- setting log traps in the Lower Dragonsclaw forest

Our focus is showing how you can contribute to the defense of Wehnimer's Landing, even if you're not the most skilled fighter in the world. Even if you don't like fighting at all, there are ways you can help out during a town invasion, to keep people safer, help injured or dead people, or even just prepare in advance without fighting at all. There's a lot you can do to support the efforts to keep our town and its townsfolk safer, and it's pretty simple, once you know what to do. There will be warcat cookies and scotch on hand. Hope you can join us.

Also posted this in the LDI folder. I hope it was OK to post here too.

Sincerely,
Terabor, Staff Sergeant
Landing Defense Irregulars
Re: Town Defense Trainings - Sun Dec 18th from 6-10pm ET 12/17/2022 02:18 PM CST
Sunday, December 18th from 6-10pm ET, the Town Defense Trainings will each begin at the LDI Barracks.

Directions to the LDI Barracks from Wehnimer's Landing Town Square Central: West, West, West, Go Gate.

Alternately, Lich users can use either of these methods to get there:
;go 22462
;go LDI

Sorry I forgot to include this information when I made the post originally.

Best regards,
Terabor, Staff Sergeant
Re: Town Defense Trainings - Sun Dec 18th from 6-10pm ET 12/22/2022 08:06 PM CST
I would like to thank the Landing Defense Irregulars members and the members of the Order of the Silver Gryphons for coming out in support of our events this past weekend. Your support means a lot to me.

(Also posted something similar in the Landing Defense Irregulars folder, I hope it was OK to post here too.)

Sincerely,
Terabor, Staff Sergeant