Monthly Sessions Sponsored by the Darkstone Bay Consortium 06/12/2022 04:31 PM CDT
(Throughout the town of Wehnimer’s Landing, pieces of crisp deep blue vellum are posted on walls, trees, and doors. Written with a practiced hand in common, the penmanship is neat and slanted in shimmering silver ink)

On behalf of the Darkstone Bay Consortium, a series of lectures, discussions and interviews will be scheduled monthly. These events serve as a vehicle to educate the community on trade, mercantile services, and imports/exports within Wehnimer’s Landing and the surrounding areas.

Each session is to encourage education and conversation as well as allow for questions, ideas, and feedback to the Darkstone Bay Consortium.

Interested parties who wish to share their trade or knowledge or have ideas or activities to suggest collaboration with the DBC, should seek out Kayse Thaellian for scheduling.

By my hand,
Kayse Thaellian
Darkstone Bay Consortium

OOC:
Everyone is welcome to attend and participate! Hoping these sessions encourage RP around the town and surrounding areas as well as give players an outlet to showcase their knowledge. Or just come out to support or protest the DBC :)

A preliminary schedule has been established for these sessions but are subject to change. More information will be provided closer to the dates.

*July 6th* - Intro to the Darkstone Bay Consortium & A Brief Overview of Trade Within Wehnimer’s
August - TBD
September - An overview on Spice with Imperatrix Lylia Rashere Faendryl
October - A break to observe Ebon Gate/Possible small event
November - The Wine Trade of the Empire with Vintner Tayler Ta'Thyriel Faendryl
December - Wehnimer’s Fur Trade

~Kayse's figment of her imagination.

"Can you ask for easier alters so I don't have to scrounge through obscure documents to find out what you're asking for? xoxo." - Retser
"I'm not sure how you move with all those crackers." -Xynwen