A letter to Mayor Thadston from Marshal Stormyrain 06/01/2022 07:48 PM CDT
Mayor Thadston,

We met with Tyrrax the other evening as you asked and he made the following requests:

Release him and he will;

Tell the Krolvin of the end of the Lalk Morgil
Keep Kragton from becoming the next Czag Dubra
Keep the krolvin fleets from aiming at our shores.
When the time comes, he will bring his fleets to defeat Grishom Stone.
Release Rian, the scribe, and Kharusa's father, both alive.

While I know you do not want to hear this, taking him up on these conditions may better serve us than a trial in the long run. We will need allies against Grishom, and is it not better to have a demon we know in power for the krolvin, one we know is at least open to negotiation, then it is to unleash the demon we have seen in Kragton?

There have been conversations between myself and Kayse with the three Councilors and all but one juror, and I believe we all agree that this trial is not our most advantageous move.

We do not need to determine guilt, or innocence, for we have seen the guilt with our own eyes—tasted it in the blood in the air, heard it in the screams of the dead and dying. We have felt it in the impact of the onslaught we have defended against.

No, Tyrrax is guilty.

Instead let us focus on how we can utilize his desire for freedom—let us offer him Freedom if he pleads guilty and holds to the conditions that he has set forth, and potentially others that the jurors see fit.

For Wehnimer’s,

Marshal Stormyrain

~Nichoel, the Muse.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called Life. ~The incomparable Prince

Discord: Stormyrain#9912
Re: A letter to Mayor Thadston from Marshal Stormyrain 06/02/2022 05:50 AM CDT
>Tell the Krolvin of the end of the Lalk Morgil

Did it get destroyed or we're lying to them?

>Keep Kragton from becoming the next Czag Dubra

Win.

>Keep the krolvin fleets from aiming at our shores.

Win.

>When the time comes, he will bring his fleets to defeat Grishom Stone.

Win (I guess).

>Release Rian, the scribe, and Kharusa's father, both alive.

Definite win.
Re: A letter to Mayor Thadston from Marshal Stormyrain 06/02/2022 04:25 PM CDT
It did not truly exist. Telling them that the Lalk Morgil has been destroyed however, ends any possibility that they believe we still have it (which would incite more raids) is that going theory.

~Nichoel, the Muse.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called Life. ~The incomparable Prince

Discord: Stormyrain#9912