A letter of Concern 04/10/2022 05:25 PM CDT
Dear Trystama,

I am writing you today, hoping that I may be of some assistance. While I hope that my worries are for naught, and that Amos would of been able to escape back to his ship that he had in the area, I wanted to reach out in case something worse may of happened. While I'm sure things are relatively chaotic with the other merchants after last night, if there is anything I can do to help with the search or even help with managing any of the resources in defense of the town, please let me know. I'd be happy to act as a liaison with others in town, so we can make sure that the pylon ships remain secured if Amos remains absent for a time, and that they can continue to help protect our town and our citizens.

Also if there is anyway we can help with any search work, or provide assurances to our good citizens and merchants in town, please let me know I'll do everything I can to assist in this trying time.

Sincerely,
Vaemyr

Vaemyr folds and seals the ivory vellum in a small glacier-stamped envelope and sends it to be delivered.