The Imperial Purge 10/05/2016 02:01 PM CDT
Word has spread out of River’s Rest, after Prelate Chaston Griffin proclaimed that the God-King impressed upon him that the suffering of half-elves and half-krolvin will continue to grow, and those who support them, or are within proximity of them, may soon face a similar affliction. In addition, the Prelate announced that those who turn their hearts and devotion to Koar shall be spared the wrath of the God-King. Already, among local Koarite churches and temples throughout the Northern Provinces, a large influx of new converts has been reported.

On the heels of such divine revelations, as told by Chaston, many imperial regions have initiated new campaigns, aligned with the Hallowed Inquisition, to round up half-elves and half-krolvin and capturing them. In the County of Torre, dozens of both have been apprehended and loaded into Torren transport ships, destination currently unknown. In the County of Trauntor, near Barrett’s Gorge, a smuggling caravan of half-elves were discovered by imperial forces, who claimed the hathlyn were traveling to the Elven Nations where their rulers had offered protection for refugees. In response, Trauntor has now increased their military patrols along the Demonwall and forests, ever vigilant against half-elves trying to escape out of the Empire, arguably spreading their disease.

Alongside the news of the imperial purge, there comes the report that Prelate Chaston has ordered construction of Cleansing Camps to be built in Wehnimer’s Landing to house the half-elves and half-krolvin expected to be seized during the inquisition. Locals estimate that the camps could be finished by tonight.

-GM Kenstrom-
Waylayer of Wehnimer's Landing
Human Guru

Strongest foe vanquished: Roblar

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Eyes_of_the_Dawn
Re: The Imperial Purge 10/05/2016 04:00 PM CDT
>Alongside the news of the imperial purge, there comes the report that Prelate Chaston has ordered construction of Cleansing Camps to be built in Wehnimer’s Landing to house the half-elves and half-krolvin expected to be seized during the inquisition. Locals estimate that the camps could be finished by tonight.

This is rather intriguing. I'll be very curious to see how that's handled if PCs are roped in. As it were.

---
Cendadric says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 110 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "Do I detect... sarcasm? Surely not."
Re: The Imperial Purge 10/05/2016 05:25 PM CDT
Assuming players know, uh, the history of the Holocaust, I guess we know where this is headed...

>Alongside the news of the imperial purge, there comes the report that Prelate Chaston has ordered construction of Cleansing Camps to be built in Wehnimer’s Landing to house the half-elves and half-krolvin expected to be seized during the inquisition. Locals estimate that the camps could be finished by tonight.
Re: The Imperial Purge 10/05/2016 05:32 PM CDT

Hopefully chaston makes them fireproof or those buildings wont last long.

Deatj to chaston
Death to dangell
Death to the witch
Re: The Imperial Purge 10/05/2016 09:18 PM CDT
See also the Nisei internment camps on the west coast, where we Americans proudly upheld our Founding Fathers' intent of "all men being created equal"....
Re: The Imperial Purge 10/06/2016 12:28 AM CDT

> Assuming players know, uh, the history of the Holocaust, I guess we know where this is headed...
Yeah this is getting real dark real fast!