A letter addressed to Earl Hurrst, Estoria 08/15/2016 08:24 PM CDT

Dear Lord Hurrst,

I am sure rumors of what is happening in the north have reached you already. Please excuse the curt tone of this letter but matters appear to worsen by the night. The zealot Chastons reach is growing and tigthtening on the people. I fear there is a dark puppeteer behind this mans power. He has recently told Vornavis that Lornon temples should be cleansed from the city. My Lord, I hold no love for those of Lornon faith but I do respect that the temples remain because of things beyond us. There is no crime in worship but there is in action. Chaston has proven many times over he is of a faith that is questionable. I send warning of this man's power. Estoria may be far south of the conflicts but if things remain on the path they are on, even our fair county may fall under his scrutiny and the cleansing of the Blameless.

I also bring news of the attempt on the young life of Lady Larsya Caulfield, the daughter of Baron Spenser Caulfield. She was saved from death but remains in the crystal coffin to keep the aging poison from claiming her further. A man that confessed to the crime was detained and later took his life. All this I remain suspicious of. Of their connections, I'm not sure. I will continue to monitor the situation.

As always, I have ears on Stephos. After the taking of my husband, I have doubled my efforts in finding his whereabouts. Justice will be served.

Your servant, Captain Divone Felcroth, Arcanist of the Order of the Azure Sun, Daughter of Estoria.