A stamped and sealed letter 07/27/2016 08:14 AM CDT
(The letter is sealed by a daub of azure wax, stamped with the signet of a gannet volant)

To His Excellency the Baron Dunrith Malwind of the Barony of Vornavis,

My Liege,

I wish that I could greet His Excellency the Swan Lord of Vornavis with more joyful tidings, but I fear that such a desire must go unfulfilled.

I hereby petition and request an audience at an appointed time as befits His Excellency's convenience.

It is my intention to present to His Excellency an account of the actions of His Eminence the Prelate Chaston Griffin the Prelate of the Church of Koar of Talador and those of the organization known as The Blameless who act at his discretion. Furthermore it is my intention to produce eye-witness testimony of Prelate Griffin's activities alongside the testimony of those who recently repelled an attack against Aeia's faithful within the County of Torre.

It is my hope that this testimony might provide His Excellency the means to recognize Prelate Griffin and his Blameless as a clear and present danger to the security and tranquility of the Barony of Vornavis, and enable His Excellency to take the necessary steps as he deems fit to ensure the continued safety and prosperity of his subjects.

Yours in faithful service,

Sir Aydan Estore Mursilis
Knight Banneret of the Turammzyrian Empire and the Barony of Vornavis
Captain of the Vornavian Reserve
Protector of Solhaven
Adjudicator, Order of the Azure Sun

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Aydan