Heir to the Sun Throne 07/11/2016 04:22 PM CDT
Last summer, Emperor Aurmont Anodheles was married to Lady Samynthra Kestrel Wierlund and all were invited to attend the ceremony in the imperial capitol of Tamzzyr. Almost a year later, it has been officially announced that the new Empress is expecting a child, who local healers predict will be born near the end of Jastatos, 5116.

It is rumored that a Grey Mystic of Yssian, who dwells in the Imperial Palace and helps counsel the Emperor has foretold the child is a boy and his birth shall spark the beginning of a new golden age for the Turamzzyrian Empire.
Re: Heir to the Sun Throne 07/11/2016 04:32 PM CDT
"spark the beginning of a new golden age for the Turamzzyrian Empire" -- Imperial Propaganda

Wait, what? All imperials are going to sparked alight, and then coated with gold?

While I acknowledge & applaud the clear benefits of this, I find that the gain in weatherproofing--and absolute removal of all time spent polishing--is more than offset by their cumbersome nature when it's time to redecorate....
Re: Heir to the Sun Throne 07/11/2016 05:40 PM CDT
That poor baby is doomed.

Droit

Speaking to you, Ceyrin asks, "Do you spontaneously come back to life when you die?"
Speaking to you, Ceyrin says, "Because I do."
You say, "Yes. I have a condition called Annoraxia.""
Re: Heir to the Sun Throne 07/11/2016 08:01 PM CDT
Maybe not entirely doomed. He might survive the upcoming war in which his parents are killed, be adopted by his mother's relations, and be raised as a bastard before finally going out to join a militant order protecting the empire's northern borders!

Not sure where that thought entered my head from...

Fyonn's player
Re: Heir to the Sun Throne 07/11/2016 08:19 PM CDT
He's going to have Gold Eyes.
Re: Heir to the Sun Throne 07/12/2016 08:20 AM CDT
I predict a fine future for that Mystic.