A sealed letter, sent to Talador 03/22/2016 08:25 AM CDT
(The letter is sealed with azure wax and stamped with the signet of a gannet volant)

To His Eminence the Prelate Chaston Griffin, Prelate of the Church of Koar of Talador,

Prelate Griffin,

I am not known for brevity in written correspondence, but I shall try so that my intentions are made clear beyond any reasonable doubt: I consider the surviving members of the Order of the Night's Blade to be my brothers in arms, who despite some past disagreements, have responded each and every time I have needed to call upon aid. Sacred honor demands that I do not ignore their plight in their hour of need.

If you do not cease your unlawful purge of the remaining members of this Order, I will be left with no option but to raise my banner against you and your Blameless in defense of their persecuted remnant. You claim that you have irrefutable proof of their guilt and corruption, much as your emmisary Lord Ambrus claimed regarding the incident at Lake Marliese.

If there be any such evidence, then I say to you step into the light, and bring this evidence with you. Step into the light, and be reminded that the due process of Imperial law comes from the Rysus Codex and is enforced by the ruling nobility entrusted with the authority given to them by His Majesty the Emperor Aurmont Anodheles, Long May He Reign, and not from the whims and beliefs of a subversive clergyman who overreaches his regional authority with his personal army of thugs and brutes.

Any further response toward the members of the Night's Blade in the northern reaches, or in retaliation for taking this stand against you from your so-called Blameless will be met with steel, for those who are truly just shall know and defend their own.

With regards,

Sir Aydan Estore Mursilis
Knight Banneret of the Turamzzyrian Empire
Captain of the Vornavian Reserve
Protector of Solhaven
Adjudicator, Order of the Azure Sun

You note, "And if someone happens to stumble into it every now and then and fire, well, accidents happen."
Bristenn stumbles toward a glowing blue-white pylon before regaining his balance.
Bristenn steadies the blue-white pylon and fires!