Invasion Thanks! 12/15/2021 11:31 PM CST
That was such an interesting invasion and I loved that it wasn't centered around the bridges/fortress itself but out in the farmlands. I thought the callouts were very clear and the mix of creatures was crazy fun (and deadly.)

Also, huge appreciation for the great flavor text, some were hilarious and most left me wanting more.
Re: Invasion Thanks! 12/16/2021 12:49 AM CST
I enjoy how it was tied with the last Fables in the Fortress night we had. I agree with the callouts being spot on and they didn't disappear in all the fighting either. Although Kayse is capped, I think the sectioned off areas for levels is amazing and brilliant. I'm excited to see if this develops into anything else--if not it was still so much fun. Thank you for the great evening.

As a player I had a ton of fun grouping up with everyone. From a RP perspective it was great that Kayse had a reason to fight for her old (and new) friends' home. If she had just been passing through and didn't know anyone I am not sure she would have stuck around. So, also thank you to all the characters she is currently engaging with in Ta'Vaalor--she finds you important enough to fight for which is huge for her, but she will never tell you that. :)

~Kayse's figment of her imagination.

"Can you ask for easier alters so I don't have to scrounge through obscure documents to find out what you're asking for? xoxo." - Retser
"I'm not sure how you move with all those crackers." -Xynwen
Re: Invasion Thanks! 12/16/2021 01:06 AM CST
Yes, thank you!
Re: Invasion Thanks! 12/16/2021 01:44 PM CST
Definitely enjoyed this, so adding my thanks to the pile!

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Imaeran Inquisitor
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair