Pawnshop 12/26/2015 10:15 AM CST
Is there any reason why the backroom to the pawnshop in Sylvarraend was never opened? You cannot buy items off of the (armor table, weapon table, ect..) like other pawnshops. I remember bugging this over 10 years ago and was surprised to see it still the same way when i recently returned.

[Sylvarraend Pawn and Thrift]
Baskets and trunks full of arcane items are stacked high against the walls of this tiny cottage. However full it may be, there does appear to be order to the madness, as the shop proprietor scurries about adding pawned goods to various tables and marking them for sale. You also see a curtained doorway.
Obvious exits: out

>go door
The curtained doorway appears to be closed.

It appears that the pawn was built with the intention of having a door that led to another room were the wares would be sold.
Re: Pawnshop 03/28/2016 12:23 PM CDT
I do not know the reason why. Items sold their end up in the Ta'Illstim pawnshop
Re: Pawnshop 04/04/2016 01:00 PM CDT

Elven Networking.
Re: Pawnshop 04/10/2016 09:19 AM CDT
This is weird. Is there any one who has looked into this on staff? Or has it been lost to the ash pile of complacency?
Re: Pawnshop 04/10/2016 12:11 PM CDT
This is weird. Is there any one who has looked into this on staff? Or has it been lost to the ash pile of complacency?

Nothing has been lost to complacency. I looked into this once before, but do not remember the reason why it was set up this way offhand. If something can be added or updated, I will post and let folks know.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Pawnshop 04/11/2016 10:37 PM CDT

All items sold there do not end up in Illistim. We have tested this many times. I originally brought up this question over 10 years ago and it largely went unanswered back then.