The undead 01/06/2014 02:18 AM CST
I usually come on these boards to complain about ongoing invasions screwing up my gameplay, because I do not tend to participate in such events and long-term invasions make life very difficult for lower-level characters. But I actually really like the undead being in Sylvarraend. The EN needs those critters to fill an undead gap. Any chance we can keep them? :)

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: The undead 01/06/2014 08:53 PM CST
Hmm. Well, I just figured out that the Elven Champions are not undead, so I am less excited than I was. I don't suppose you could add some undead at the level of the champions in by chance? :)

--David

"At a moment like this, I can't help but wonder, 'What would Jimmy Buffett do?'"
Re: The undead 01/08/2014 02:23 PM CST
The Elven Champions are what then, if they aren't undead? Are those the demons? Just curious since I would think they are undead. I like the fact that the stuff leaking out of the portal onto sylvarraend road aren't too old.

I'm just waiting for an invasion to hit right when I'm in the middle of bandits. Now that would be fun!

Velvette
Re: The undead 01/08/2014 02:52 PM CST
<I'm just waiting for an invasion to hit right when I'm in the middle of bandits. Now that would be fun!

I've seen people's bandits show up while I'm trying to kill them! It makes me giggle.

~~GM Kynlee~~
Private Property Guru
Re: The undead 01/08/2014 04:07 PM CST
The champions were originally intended to be undead but somehow ended up only extra-planar. This has been fixed and they are now actually undead. Happy hunting.

~Mazreth
Ta'Vaalor Guru
Erithi Guru
Burghal Gnome Guru

"Mother should I trust the Government?"
Re: The undead 01/08/2014 04:56 PM CST
The champions were originally intended to be undead but somehow ended up only extra-planar. This has been fixed and they are now actually undead. Happy hunting.

LOL, you just made a bunch of Volners really happy.

Velvette...not a Volner
Re: The undead 01/08/2014 05:15 PM CST

ye know, when they picks up axeman battle axes and fites with em, they gits dangeruss.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: The undead 01/09/2014 12:25 AM CST
>The champions were originally intended to be undead but somehow ended up only extra-planar. This has been fixed and they are now actually undead. Happy hunting.--Mazreth

>>LOL, you just made a bunch of Volners really happy.--Velvette

Indeed, my Voln cleric is overjoyed, as is my ranger who needs to build some favor back up. A very sincere thank you, Mazreth.

Now back to the original question: Can the champions and such be made permanent? :)

--David