Told to post in all towns - Lost Ronanish rune staff, please halp 05/27/2012 07:57 PM CDT

In all of these 13+ years, I have never done something like this... but now I have done some thing like this:

You put a jade green moonstone vessel wrapped with pale silks in a moth-eaten ash grey cloak.
>You put a silver-capped black rune staff with spiraling silver-edged swords in a moth-eaten ash grey cloak.

A moth-eaten ash grey cloak sitting on a bench in Solhaven Market. Not my cloak. I was a tired idiot in a hurry. Not asking anyone to feel sorry for me, oh no. I am just asking that if you see anyone trying to sell the rune staff please let me know. They can keep the vessel and smell pretty for all I care.

Through multiple logs, a few of us have determined that said cloak was still there as of 7 days ago. I did the stupid action on the 16th. These folks were in the room:

Calanthar, Valseiradore, Lady Taristania

That's about it. If you see this item ig/shop/on a person (kill them, no not really)/or auction here...

... please let me know. And yes, it was registered.

*Have spoken with GM's about this and it seems the rune staff may still be out there with someone. Very dear to Auragin as a Ronanite Brother gave it to her before he turned Paladin.

Thanks all.
Disgruntled player of Auragin Darkwynde