Stuck shuttered brass lantern charm in the community chest 05/18/2021 09:57 AM CDT
A couple months ago, somebody put their 2010 anniversary giftbox lantern charm in the Community Chest in the RR Commons, presumably to donate it. Unfortunately, no one but the original owner can even handle it, so as cool as it is, it's just clogging up the donations a bit. If a GM (or the original owner) could take a moment and scoop it out, it would be much appreciated.
Re: Stuck shuttered brass lantern charm in the community chest 05/18/2021 03:10 PM CDT
I wonder if there could be a small "citizens only" raffle and a GM could attune it to the winner?
Re: Stuck shuttered brass lantern charm in the community chest 05/18/2021 07:03 PM CDT
<<take a moment and scoop it out, it would be much appreciated.

I've scooped it out. Thanks for the heads up!

<<I wonder if there could be a small "citizens only" raffle and a GM could attune it to the winner?

It's not a RR-specific item, and it was limited distribution back in 2010 as part of the returning player push we did. It shouldn't be reattuned except in special circumstances. I'll alert my SGM that I've recovered this though, just in case.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: Stuck shuttered brass lantern charm in the community chest 05/19/2021 10:21 AM CDT
Thank you very much!