A Notice Posted in the Town Commons 05/13/2021 10:31 AM CDT
A notice posted in the Town Commons:

All, a meeting was held on Leyan in Wehnimer's Landing regarding the metallic construct known as The Ravager, and I am certain those in attendance from River's Rest have already alerted you to the events. However, I feel compelled to do the same.

A concerning turn of events occurred when a pair of krolvin showed up ready and willing to bid on the item this coming Feastday, and the two gnome creators were quite willing to entertain ANY offer with enough silvers to make it worth their while. This means this could fall into extremely hostile hands and threaten everyone. I did get the two gnomes to admit they believe they are the only two capable of creating such a monstrosity, and they did mention they were more than willing to recreate multiple ones if paid enough.

While I was assured this could be turned into a defensive only mechanism, I do not trust these two, especially since they possibly invited krolvin (or at least care not if this falls into krolvin hands).

Continue to be on the lookout. I shall alert Fairport of what we witnessed. I believe it is in River's Rest best interest to ensure no one gets this device and no others can be made.

Regards,
Kynsella A'Vatale
(Ser Winterberry sends his regards as well)

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: A Notice Posted in the Town Commons 05/13/2021 11:28 AM CDT
Ah well. Good thing we know what to do with troublesome gnomes. Still, it would've been nice to have for the fastbreakings.