River's Rest - Emergency Town Meeting 05/07/2021 10:02 PM CDT
All, several of us were present this evening to hear from the Mayor of Icemule Trace regarding this strange metallic manticore. Events were a bit chaotic, but briefly, it attacked again then retreated, where we learned it is being controlled by a burghal gnome who wishes to auction this to the highest bidder.

There was significant power exhibited by this construct, but it was not impervious to damage. However, in the wrong hands, this could be devastating. Please prepare the town for possible attack, as the gnome seemed particularly untrustworthy and desiring to test this on more people.

I'd like to gather all who can together on make it this Restday, the 9th day of Ivastaen, at 4 in the afternoon as the elves reckon time. We can meet at the Town Commons.

~Kynsella a'Vatale

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: River's Rest - Emergency Town Meeting 05/07/2021 10:12 PM CDT
<Restday, the 9th day of Ivastaen, at 4 in the afternoon as the elves reckon time. We can meet at the Town Commons.>

4 in the afternoon on Mother's Day? Not cool.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: River's Rest - Emergency Town Meeting 05/08/2021 09:17 AM CDT
>>4 in the afternoon on Mother's Day? Not cool.

Uh, sorry, I didn't realize it was Mother's Day. I have a limited window to do this in and my own availability to take into account so this was the best day/time. I'll review with the event organizers.

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: River's Rest - Emergency Town Meeting 05/08/2021 10:57 AM CDT
Just been hoping for something interesting in the Rest.... but NOTHING comes before Mom.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: River's Rest - Emergency Town Meeting 05/08/2021 03:35 PM CDT
Hey, after looking at how my early week is, I'm going to keep this as-is. I know for some, this means they cannot make it, because they are doing family stuff for Mother's Day. However, I also know for others, this means they can make it, because they're in unusual time zones.

No matter what, someone is not going to be able to attend who wants to, and given the tight turnaround and my schedule, this is just what works best. I apologize for those inconvenienced by the scheduling, but do keep in mind, this is just the start of the event, so there are plenty of opportunities to get involved!

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
Re: River's Rest - Emergency Town Meeting 05/08/2021 05:22 PM CDT
>but NOTHING comes before Mom.

The pandemic. Haven't seen my mother since 2019.