Mapdb for RR in lich 09/10/2020 09:52 AM CDT
I wrote a mini-script for the mapdb (used by ;go2) for RR within 2 weeks of the release of the boot/log around May 2018. I often hear complaints, or some notion that I altered it.

I am planning to make an update soon.

Let me explain the issues I am aware of:
It's stupid because it doesn't check you hands for a crystal amulet / driftwood
It doesn't know the regex for displaying harnesses, but it likes to spy on your inventory, so it's gonna crash or be slow
It will feed any junk into your fishbowl with the empty_hands call

I got a message today about what I did with commas? No idea, I didn't touch the mapdb on this point for over 2 years. However, your comments are very welcome! I am thinking to run an overhaul. Please explain issues you have experienced with ;go2 from WL to RR (or RR to WL).
Re: Mapdb for RR in lich 09/10/2020 11:27 AM CDT
<Please explain issues you have experienced with ;go2 from WL to RR (or RR to WL).>

It's bad enough people too lazy to use the Cutter are floodin the town... now they can't even drop an amulet in the boot manually? Set it ta drop those lazy peons off in the middle of the bay....

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Mapdb for RR in lich 09/10/2020 12:53 PM CDT
I'm here to help.