Herb shop lacks a herb for minor head wound in Platinum 06/19/2020 01:41 PM CDT
Looks like the herb shop in Platinum is lacking rose-marrow potion. Unsure if that's intentional

1. some acantha leaf 10. some haphip root
2. some wolifrew lichen 11. some basal moss
3. some torban leaf 12. some pothinir grass
4. some woth flower 13. some sovyn clove
5. some ambrominas leaf 14. a bolmara potion
6. some ephlox moss 15. a brostheras potion
7. some cactacae spine 16. a talneo potion
8. some calamia fruit 17. a wingstem potion
9. some aloeas stem 18. a bur-clover potion
Re: Herb shop lacks a herb for minor head wound in Platinum 06/19/2020 05:36 PM CDT
I don't know if it was originally intentional or not, but that it's remained that way all these years is.

If you need rosemarrow, there's always a whole bunch (as in 20 bottles or more) in the herb crate under the bench in the commons and usually some being the altar in the Sanctuary. If the crate's getting low, I'll start tossing the ones I find hunting in there again... there's usually so much in there I just toss the rosemarrow, wolifrew, and acantha I find hunting in the barrel if I don't need them.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Herb shop lacks a herb for minor head wound in Platinum 06/19/2020 05:38 PM CDT
behind the alter in the Sanctuary, not being it.... derned no edit option...

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.