Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 12/19/2010 07:41 PM CST
message from a seer.

one of those known as a Palestra has visited Wehnimer's Landing recently.

last evening she spoke of an outpost on the fringe of the elven lands where only elven blood touched by the magic of Rhoska-Tor would be able to enter and thrive without prejudice.

it was very interesting and ill-received by my rogue, who is a half-elf of Ashrim decent and has a "bitter" resentment towards the Dhe'nar for personal reasons.

He looks forward to "working out" these differences.

-James-
player of Fremie

Mirayam says, "You are not a rogue, sir."

Mirayam exclaims, "You are noble!"
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 01/23/2011 01:52 PM CST
Any word on this?
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 02/12/2011 05:19 PM CST
Huh. Never knew this section of the forums existed.
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 02/12/2011 10:51 PM CST
Seriously? Dude... FAIL!

--The Goddess of Silken Cascadia

(Maetriks runs a hand along her leather bodysuit and vigorously rubs off the Krolvin goop.)

Blood and bits of krolvin drop from Maetriks's bodysuit.
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 02/13/2011 03:04 AM CST
Hopes are crushed.
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 02/13/2011 08:02 AM CST
See? Now we HAVE to open these places up.

(Maetriks runs a hand along her leather bodysuit and vigorously rubs off the Krolvin goop.)

Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 02/13/2011 08:04 AM CST
>Seriously? Dude... FAIL!

What can I say - I never really expected that an area that isn't represented by a town in-game would have a thread in the Towns section. I just assumed that all such discussion would happen in the dark elf thread under Races.

I know quite a few folks have asked at my meetings about getting some sort of dark elf city or town built, but that's nowhere near my pay grade, and I have nothing to do with approvals on that kind of thing.

Best I can do is discuss these regions within the metric tons of documentation I'm working on.
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 02/13/2011 10:16 AM CST
Aww... it's okay, you're forgiven. But this is kinda why some of us are rallying for them to be open. ;)

Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 08/09/2013 06:35 PM CDT
There has been some talk of new areas opening up as part of the Cross Into Shadows storyline. Will we be seeing some southern expansions?
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 08/24/2013 08:38 PM CDT

Hahahahahaha!
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 08/25/2013 12:24 PM CDT

>There has been some talk of new areas opening up as part of the Cross Into Shadows storyline. Will we be seeing some southern expansions?

Impression I got was no expansions, but temporary areas like on Grattoff mountain, or Lich Landing, or something like that.

Just an impression though.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 08/26/2013 08:36 AM CDT
>>Impression I got was no expansions, but temporary areas like on Grattoff mountain, or Lich Landing, or something like that.

This is true. During the course of Cross into Shadows, 9 or so new areas will be accessible, but it'll be temporary. Some longer than others.

-GM Kenstrom-
Wehnimer's Landing Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 08/26/2013 08:53 AM CDT
Might be. Depends on if I kill Kenstrom during the QC process or not.

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 08/26/2013 11:47 AM CDT
You both know we're going to plead that they become permanent. For so much design I hope there has been some lobbying to keep 1 or so of the areas in the game.

I do love the temporary areas though personally. It's very RP AD&D module type stuff.

-J of G
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 08/26/2013 02:28 PM CDT
>>I do love the temporary areas though personally. It's very RP AD&D module type stuff.

I cast magic missile at the darkness!

-GM Kenstrom-
Wehnimer's Landing Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 08/26/2013 02:29 PM CDT
>>You both know we're going to plead that they become permanent.

...what if Elanthia itself is no longer permanent? The Shadows are coming. You assume you and the world will survive.

-GM Kenstrom-
Wehnimer's Landing Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 08/27/2013 08:53 PM CDT
>>...what if Elanthia itself is no longer permanent? The Shadows are coming. You assume you and the world will survive.

I'll hop onto my dragon (of Elanthia) and fight the Shadows from the air. At least that way I respawn quickly and can keep the fight up. ;)
Re: Rhoska-Tor and beyond. 08/28/2013 05:57 PM CDT
Insert shameless plug above.

~