A Council of Dark Elves Re-Introduction 01/04/2019 09:45 PM CST
A Council of Dark Elves Re-Introduction
1/11/2019 Friday Evening
Gemstone IV Meeting Hall Organization -- All are invited!
Time: 7:00pm EST
Location: Wehnimer's Landing - Moot Hall, Assembly Room [lich#7564]

General Info:
The newly restructured Council of Dark Elves - The C.o.d.e., would like to cordially re-invite you to attend their "second" first of many social events intended to enrich dark elven culture throughout Elanthia and its inhabitants. Civility [{ci·vil·i·ty} noun - courtesy; politeness.] and Decorum {de·co·rum} noun - dignified propriety of behavior, speech, etc.] requested all in attendance within the Wehnimer's Landing - Moot Hall, Assembly Room at the 7th Hour of Tonis, Eorgaen - Day of the Huntress.

For further acumen and or hints on what some of the challenges could consist of - at the conclusion of The Code' Re-Introduction, please seek out Syainte or Kho'Bra for role-playing interacting insight. In the interest of maintaining the role-playing spirit of the Elanthia and this newly formed concept Out Of Character requestors or using mechanic's outside of Gemstone IV will be ignored. It is recommended for those interested in participating in the challenge to review the Gemstone IV / Cities, Towns, and Outposts - Ta'Illistim, Solhaven and Mist Harbor forums "Dine by Knight in the Sun " An Elanthia Tale-spin, part III - "Ripples and Folds - an Elanthian Tale, part V" - , and "Frozen argent lights" - An Elanthian Talespin [storylines/sagas].

- from the trials and experiences of the apprentice,
Kho'Bra

Sweep The Leg With Khobra [New Year Eve's Pre-Title]
Tivvy says, "I was thinking Karate Kid jokes."
Speaking to Tivvy, you say, "Was watching the new Netflix's series when I named her."