Communications 06/15/2015 11:19 AM CDT
I feel like this would be a great spot, aside from the dark elf folder, for official announcements with regard to Faendryl.. like IG proclamations from the Patriarch or other officials.

It just seems like a very under-utilized folder.
Re: Communications 02/15/2017 08:33 PM CST
>It just seems like a very under-utilized folder.

For some reason, that post from 2015 just appeared for me even though I usually have the forums set to "show new."

After consulting my calendar and seeing the year on it, I would have to agree that this is a pretty under-used folder.
Re: Communications 02/16/2017 04:19 AM CST
The only solution to this problem is to make the greater Rhoska-Tor metro region available to all.

We'll pay for it with toll roads. Tourists love Ta'Faendryl. It's to die for.
Re: Communications 02/16/2017 08:15 AM CST
As a ranger I would gladly set up a rideshare service for anyone who wishes to split the toll costs.

Protection services not offered at this time as that would impact the fun inherent with Hive of Scum and Villainy tourism.

-GK

Ysharra says, "One day, I'm going to have "What?" inscribed on your tombstone, with lots of helpful punctuation."
Re: Communications 02/16/2017 06:18 PM CST
>>We'll pay for it with toll roads. Tourists love Ta'Faendryl. It's to die for.

We can build a road and make the humans pay for it!
Re: Communications 02/16/2017 08:03 PM CST

>>We'll pay for it with toll roads. Tourists love Ta'Faendryl. It's to die for.

>>We can build a road and make the humans pay for it!

Why not, humans paid for building the DemonWall.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Communications 02/16/2017 08:39 PM CST
They're going to feel really stupid when they find out we can just open a portal across it.

Like the demons that go over it. Or under it. Or through it.
Re: Communications 02/16/2017 10:47 PM CST
Proving that even fantasy walls fail at their primary purpose.

Seriously, who builds a Demonwall when you have airships and sorcery? Did they have some unemployed masons they needed to keep occupied?

Ysharra says, "One day, I'm going to have "What?" inscribed on your tombstone, with lots of helpful punctuation."