Firt trip to the Rift 07/27/2010 09:41 PM CDT
I am getting ready to make my first trip to the Rift. I am really looking forward to trying someplace new. I have read what I can find and it seems like a really different place. I understand there is a puzzle to get into the rift. Is this something I should be able to figure out myself? What other tips would be good? I am a lvl 92 wizard, should I go to plane 3 or plane 5? Any other ideas/information is welcome. If you voln symbol return from in the rift do you go to Pinefar or Mule or somewhere else?
Thanks for your advice.

Saazz
Re: Firt trip to the Rift 07/27/2010 10:52 PM CDT
As far as getting in, its easy enough to find someone to show you how to work the door or you can find what you are looking for by doing a google search. You could go straight to 5. Bolts work pretty nicely on everything on 5 though only the vaesps will stun. Vaesps implode so I'd try to disable them first. You should probably not risk picking up any oblivion quartz's or glossy black doomstones
Re: Firt trip to the Rift 08/01/2010 09:32 PM CDT
Or urglaes fangs, although not as bad as the other two walking around with gem stuck to your hand isn't good.