A strange note... 03/22/2015 10:14 PM CDT
Charlatos 15

The winds have picked up quite a bit. Interestingly enough, they began as quick bursts of air, but have grown to substantial whirlwinds that pick up all kinds of debris from the neighboring areas. It's unsettling, both for the environment, and for me...

Charlatos 17

I don't understand what is happening. The winds died down only to be replaced with drastically fluctuating temperatures coupled with torrential rains that quickly change to snow and ice as the air freezes again. This is disconcerting at best, and I can only imagine that there must be some kind of disturbance in the atmosphere. I will report any additional findings soon.

Charlatos 22
My fears have been imagined. I overheard a furry foot speaking of something called the confluence. He said Icemule is looking for alchemical ingredients, and that there are hundreds out looking for these necessary components in preparation of a meeting to be held on Niiman. That's in just a few days. We don't have much time. He mentioned something about a ritual, and that Elanthia is in the direct path of this -- this -- whatever it is. If I still have my wits about me, I think I know exactly what's going on. I read something about this many moons ago when reading some historical journals on the Aelotoi. I hope I can make it to the meeting... I must prepare, because --

The note ends abruptly.

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor