Zherkal's Upcoming Schedule 06/22/2020 06:08 PM CDT
Due to my completely missing the fact that Rumor Woods is running this week, and because there are some other existing event timing conflicts, I have moved Zherkal's schedule around for next week. I apologize if this inconveniences anyone.

Monday June 29th, 10pm EST - Tinker Zherkal Does WPS

Zherkal will be offering WPS work for Teras citizens. Up to 25 citizens will be selected to receive this work, and they will be eligible to choose up to 10 services on a single item.

You must have the item on you at the time of the choosing. Passing items between characters and locker runs will not be permitted, so bring extra items just in case.

If you have previously received Citizens-Only WPS work since 12/30/2019, you will not be eligible to receive this work.

Tuesday June 30th, 8am & 9pm EST - Tinker Zherkal Works on Weapons

Tinker Zherkal will be in the Adventurers' Rest Foyer around 800am EST & later at 9pm EST to work for Isle residents and visitors. He will lighten or change the look of their weapons for a modest fee.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Zherkal's Upcoming Schedule 08/09/2021 08:59 AM CDT
Sorry to say that Zherkal overslept this morning. I know how disappointing it is when you get yourself together for something only to have it not happen. My sincerest apologies! I have rescheduled for this Thursday the 12th, 930am & 930pm.

Thursday August 12th, 930am & 930pm EST - Tinker Zherkal Works on Armor

Tinker Zherkal will be in the Adventurers' Rest Foyer around 930am EST & later at 930pm EST to work for Isle residents and visitors. He will lighten or change the look of their ARMOR for a modest fee.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118