New to Teras 04/01/2020 09:52 AM CDT
Foreman Grourge stomped through the noisy corridors of the Borthuum Company. Checklist in hand, he made stops into various workrooms along his circuit. The dwarves of the woodcarving room, littered with curls of chiseled lumber, worked with freshly cut mistwood. The glaes room was filled with bags of sorted colored glaes chips, harvested from the dusty and crunchy floor of the workshop. The assembly room had dwarves mounting table tops onto lathed columns that had been freshly stained and polished. The mosaic room had dwarves with magnifying lenses meticulously placing tiny colored glaes chips into the table's surfaces. Foreman Grourge checked everything off his work order from the owner of the Golden Helm with a satisfied grunt, noting that the delivery would be on time. He stomped into his office for a celebratory ale, slamming the door behind him and causing the tools hanging on the wall outside to rattle.

AGM Netz
Re: New to Teras 04/01/2020 10:03 AM CDT
>The assembly room had dwarves mounting table tops onto lathed columns that had been freshly stained and polished.

Oh how I hope for everyone on Teras that this isn't an April Fool's day joke.

Some lady softly says, "Naamit is over-rated."
You reply, speaking to the lady, "At least I have ratings."
Re: New to Teras 04/01/2020 10:13 AM CDT
Meanwhile everyone on Teras hopes this IS an April Fool's day joke.
Re: New to Teras 04/01/2020 10:30 AM CDT

I humbly take full credit.
Re: New to Teras 04/01/2020 10:31 AM CDT
Ugh, these are real. I do not like this one bit. I move to remove them right away.
Re: New to Teras 04/01/2020 10:47 AM CDT
They're definitely real, and fully added to the LICH mapdb. Looks like they're earthnodes as well. 9 total rooms. Nice! Thanks for doing this.
Re: New to Teras 04/01/2020 10:47 AM CDT

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH Netz.

I love the mosaics. Job well done.
Re: New to Teras 04/01/2020 11:00 AM CDT
Can I ask for one change? When doing a BEFRIEND LIST and seeing your friends that are at one of these new 9 tables you get:

17. NAMEHERE is somewhere in Elanthia. (Friendly)

Can we get this possibly to show some sort of location to go with it? Either Kharam Dzu or the Golden Helm would work. Thanks.
Re: New to Teras 04/01/2020 05:41 PM CDT
Can I ask for one change? When doing a BEFRIEND LIST and seeing your friends that are at one of these new 9 tables you get:
17. NAMEHERE is somewhere in Elanthia. (Friendly)
Can we get this possibly to show some sort of location to go with it? Either Kharam Dzu or the Golden Helm would work. Thanks.
WHIGHTCNIGHT

I shall investigate!

AGM Netz
Re: New to Teras 04/01/2020 06:35 PM CDT
Can I tell the story of the first table in Kelfour's Landing?

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"
Lawronius: The stuff ... the TownCrier team does is incredible.
Re: New to Teras 04/02/2020 07:39 AM CDT
Awesome update!

~Heathyr
Re: New to Teras 04/02/2020 07:57 AM CDT
WHIGHTCNIGHT

For now, if someone on your befriend list is at a table in the Golden Helm, BEFRIEND FIND NAME will return...

NAME is around the town of Kharam-Dzu.

I'll look into getting more specific but that will take some time. Its on my to-do list.

AGM Netz
Re: New to Teras 04/02/2020 07:58 AM CDT
Can I tell the story of the first table in Kelfour's Landing?
LUXELLE

Sure!

AGM Netz
Re: New to Teras 04/03/2020 01:41 PM CDT
Massive thank you for this!