Order is Back 09/26/2019 09:06 PM CDT
A torn parchment reads:

"To whom it may concern,
I am back and have restored order to the asylum again. The remaining inmates that did not fight are back in their cells where they belong. Eijod's body was sent back to his homeland where he will be laid to rest. Thanks to the citizens and visitors of Teras, Lektyr and her people were mostly destroyed. To show my gratitude for those that dealt with my inadequacies in running the asylum, I have plans to have a few heavily sedated inmates selling wares in the next month or two. Lastly, you can rest assured, I can control those that are left.

~Caretaker Dorfu"

OOC: I had a lot of fun with this storyline and thank you all for letting me play with your minds, kill you, etc. In the next month, I should have a wandering cart out on Teras as a result of this storyline. Thank you all again!

~GM Wraex

Dantax says, "Teras can handle itself afterall."

Luscale bows to you.
Re: Order is Back 09/28/2019 12:20 PM CDT
Brilliant! It was a lot of fun to participate in, both the slaying and the dying. Those were some intense mobs!

Looking forward to seeing crazy people wares. Thanks for running this storyline in Teras, it surely was appreciated! <3

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: Order is Back 09/28/2019 06:37 PM CDT
I had fun with the story line and I didn't even go to Teras... Some inmates must have made it to four winds and slaughtered my little bard! It was an IC blast if even for a tiny bit of time while she was trying to figure out where the lunatic and psychopath had come from. It must have been a great time for those that really got to participate.
Re: Order is Back 10/01/2019 08:43 PM CDT
Major kudos for this little story line. I loved it. Keep up the great work!