My requests: 11/11/2018 04:43 PM CST
A) Ephlox moss has been in the lands for decades - can we have a few ephlox moss plants growing in Teras somewhere??

B) Hot springs sounds thematically appropriate....now if only we can get people to use them....

C) A souvenir shop for the tourists that has a backroom for citizens peddling "I'm a teras isle citizen - IN YOUR FACE" crap.
Re: My requests: 11/11/2018 06:43 PM CST
You guys gotta go bigger on these requests.
Re: My requests: 11/11/2018 07:24 PM CST
Incoming !!!

- A lake of lava where you can fish out lava fish?

- ONE Publicly located table. Maybe overlooking the lava tube? Each month, the next month's use of the table is auctioned off to the highest bidder (and anyone else they choose to allow to use it).

- A public auction house. NPC will auction off whatever is handed to him (with some auction information provided by the auctioner).

- A racing boat for hire that will move the owner and their group between Teras and Landing (5 minute travel time in one direction). Boat has no schedule, it simply moves from where it is to the other location whenever there is a paying customer.

- An NPC giant tortoise with an adamantine shell (backstory on the makeshift shell).

- A pipe shop.

-- Robert

Wex winks before saying, "Cravin' some winterberry ale? Head on over to White Haven!"
Re: My requests: 11/12/2018 10:35 AM CST
Since my personal free time is not what it once was, I am not officially overseeing all things Teras at this point, so I am not going to make any long-term promises. My schedule also does not allow me to do any real storylines right now, and I'm sorry for that, because I know how much fun they can be for you guys. But I won't commit to something like that and then half-* it.

For now, I'm going to work on a cobbling shop to be released likely at the beginning of the new year.

~Liia, who in 12 years of GMing has never once agreed to make a table for Teras.

Gweneivia softly says, "Lavabombs are just the isle's way of saying it loves you."
Re: My requests: 11/12/2018 10:39 AM CST
You need an apprentice.

Doug
Re: My requests: 11/12/2018 10:52 AM CST
>> For now, I'm going to work on a cobbling shop to be released likely at the beginning of the new year.

Woot. MOAR SHOOOZE!

-- Robert

Wex winks before saying, "Cravin' some winterberry ale? Head on over to White Haven!"