Icemule Trace Town Council Elections 12/15/2021 07:58 PM CST
Clovertooth Hall's election coordinator, Councillor Reiphe O'Mallory, has announced the following schedule and information for Icemule Trace's Town Council elections.

Icemule Trace's Town Council serves as a counterbalance and advisory group for the mayor. They are expected to meet monthly with their mayor at a mutually agreeable time and place, and may conduct independent meetings as desired. They are expected to conduct themselves well and represent the needs of Icemule Trace at home and abroad. Councillors are awarded the title "the Town Councillor of Icemule Trace" for the balance of their term. Because this is a special election, councillors will serve until Lumnea of 5123, at which point another election will be held.

Councillors can serve a maximum of two consecutive terms.

22 Eorgaen, 6:30PM Paradis Time (9:30PM Elven Time): Individuals wishing to run for Town Council positions will have an open forum to present their platforms and take questions from the crowd. Each candidate's presentation will be limited to 3 minutes, followed by up to 7 minutes of question time. Candidates must be a full or partial citizen of Icemule Trace.

29 Eorgaen - 5 Lormesta: Polls will open early in the morning of the 29th and remain open until at least midnight, Paradis Time, on the 5th. Full and partial citizens of Icemule Trace will have the opportunity to vote for up to five Town Council members.

Auchand
Re: Icemule Trace Town Council Elections 12/18/2021 12:21 PM CST

22 Eorgaen, 6:30PM Paradis Time (9:30PM Elven Time): Individuals wishing to run for Town Council positions will have an open forum to present their platforms and take questions from the crowd. Each candidate's presentation will be limited to 3 minutes, followed by up to 7 minutes of question time. Candidates must be a full or partial citizen of Icemule Trace.

forum as in here? Yes, I intend to have Falvicar run again, I just wanna be sure I understand what to do to get his name in the hat.

Thank you,
Falvibold

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Icemule Trace Town Council Elections 12/20/2021 10:59 PM CST
The list for Council speeches is now open in front of Clovertooth Hall.

Auchand
Re: Icemule Trace Town Council Elections 12/21/2021 06:58 PM CST

one question if you do not mind:

is it expected, if elected, to use that title? I would rather not use that post name title since I prefer to keep Blade of the Night.

Thank you,
Falvibold

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!