Icemule Warrior Guild Disarm Partner training Bug 10/24/2021 01:22 PM CDT
There's apparently a BUG with Warrior Guild Partner Reps for Disarm which I think is already known, which causes problems with your the trainee receiving Rep credit when using a normal weapon, I am quite sure it has to do with the "new" DISARM mechanics and Recover.

Presumably to address this a weapons rack of "rattan" training weapons was added in the Landing Guild in front of the Training Administrator. The rattan weapons apparently have the new disarm mechanics disabled or something, as they don't disappear into the environs or activate the RECOVER mechanic. However, in Icemule's warriors guild there is NO weapons rack in front of Training Administrator Baykal, so twice this week I've had to run to the Landing to get a rattan weapon so that the person I was teaching is able to get reps and actually make progress. Can we have a weapon rack added to Icemule (assuming this is the workaround we've agreed on and fixing the RECOVER mechanic isn't a simple fix...I assume this is the case based on this being added in the Landing).

I've BUGGED it in game, but just putting it here to to request we get a weapons rack in the Icemule Warrior's Guild for Disarm Practice.

-Mohrgan's Player

Mohrgan glances between Mohrgan and Mohrgan.
Re: Icemule Warrior Guild Disarm Partner training Bug 10/25/2021 08:55 PM CDT
Yep. Happens in the Landing too.

-Geijon
Re: Icemule Warrior Guild Disarm Partner training Bug 10/26/2021 02:50 AM CDT
\\Yep. Happens in the Landing too.

-Geijon\\

Totally, I am presuming that's why they installed a rattan training weapon rack in front of Training Administrator Klidel. Unless or until the bug gets fixed, would be great to have the same workaround available in Icemule's guild.

Granted, the Icemule and other Guilds don't see nearly as much traffic as the Landing, but now and again some enterprising warrior wants to train while I'm hanging around town and it'd be nice to be able to do so without ringing back to the Landing to grab a training weapon. I haven't checked but the Solhaven and Ta'Vaalor guilds probably have the same issue?

All that'd need doing I think is to plop down a rack of training weapons like they have in the Skilled Masters and at the Landing.

-Mohrgan's player

Re: Icemule Warrior Guild Disarm Partner training Bug 11/12/2021 12:49 PM CST
Just a thank you post, for dropping a case of training weapons at the Icemule guild. Very much appreciated!