From The Desk Of Dayzed Wsalamir - The 29th of Charlatos, 5121 03/29/2021 07:52 PM CDT
A faint cry similar to that of a wounded wendigo can be heard as Dayzed arrives looking slightly worse for wear.

[Wsalamir Wares]
Beneath an ivory stucco ceiling, a framed portrait of a bearded giantman with piercing rhimar-hued eyes hangs on one of the pale oak walls. A heavy wooden desk sits in one corner while a stuffed grizzly bear rests on the wooden floor.
Also here: Dayzed
Obvious exits: west

Dayzed flags down his favorite town runner dashing through Bootlegger's Alley. The runner wanders over to the east room of the shop after carefully knocking the dirt and snow from her boots and nods to Dayzed in greeting.

Dayzed says to the runner, "I have need for you once more."

The runner sits down at a heavy wooden desk, pulls out her well-worn notebook and quill from a satchel, and turns expectantly to Dayzed.

Dayzed dictates, “To All Mages, Warlocks, Witches, Priests, Healers, and Wagglers:”

Dayzed continues, “An artifact of great mystery and power has been unearthed in Icemule Trace which requires the expertise of those trained in the arcane arts.”

Dayzed continues, “We seek any and all practitioners of these skills to help us investigate this artifact. The stakes are very high and we expect you to approach this curiosity with the utmost respect and trepidation.”

Dayzed says, "We will be gathering the evening of Leyan this week to delve into the mysteries of this artifact and we look forward to seeing you there to provide your insight. Punch and pie will be provided."

Dayzed concludes, “Sincerely, Dayzed Wsalamir, Town Councillor of Icemule Trace - dictated but not read.”

Dayzed turns to the runner and says, “Use my stationary and get this posted in every guild, tavern, outhouse, henhouse, doghouse, bathhouse, and madhouse this side of the DragonSpine.”

Dayzed pulls a 500,000 silver Icemule promissory note, and hands it to the runner who pockets it in her satchel along with the notebook and quill.

The runner stands, grabbing hundreds of sheets of winter white stationary stamped with a steel grey Wendigo from atop the desk before sprinting out into Bootlegger’s Alley.

A faint cry similar to that of a wounded wendigo can be heard as Dayzed wanders off to destinations unknown.
Re: From The Desk Of Dayzed Wsalamir - The 29th of Charlatos, 5121 03/29/2021 08:10 PM CDT
Maylan stares at the notice pinned inside the outhouse, feeling pleased to have something to read while she sits.

"Oy, my friend needs help! Don't worry Dayzed, I'm a mighty fine healer and ye shall have my help. And if I should fail, mayhaps I could mop up the mess!"

~Land Pirate Maylan~