Clovertooth Hall Announces Civic Improvements 03/03/2021 10:18 PM CST
Clovertooth Hall is pleased to announce that a number of the civic improvements authorized by Mayor Talliver Dabbings have been completed.

The improvements, accomplished in record time, include:

- Restoration of Clovertooth Hall, a victim of arson in 5120
- Work on the town walls to make them less susceptible to ice buildup and more easy to navigate during crisis
- Customer service training for some of the Ancient Burrow shopkeepers
- Training for the Bondsman to carry messages to some of Icemule Trace's new residents

In addition, the town's residents may be more responsive to questions after a good talking-to by the mayor's staff.

Mayor Dabbings still remains in the care of the Sisters of Hope, but his condition is said to be improving.

Auchand
Re: Clovertooth Hall Announces Civic Improvements 03/05/2021 08:12 PM CST
Was the supernode removed from Clovertooth's lobby?

I know there was a post suggesting moving supernodes around town but I noticed the same pulse there and at a table. The wiki doesn't show a change.
Re: Clovertooth Hall Announces Civic Improvements 03/07/2021 09:25 AM CST
>I know there was a post suggesting moving supernodes around town but I noticed the same pulse there and at a table. The wiki doesn't show a change.

I'm pretty sure that it was removed from the lobby shortly after that post. I've no idea whether any of the others have been, or are are going to be changed. In the absence of any announcement, I've resorted to scrolling TC instead of the lobby if I am in Mule when spelling up saturated.