A letter to the seer 02/10/2021 02:47 AM CST
A petite feminine form begins to pace the length of the room, her eyes focusing off into the distance as she speaks to the dark elf seated at the table. "Young one, take down a letter for the Seer Kadya. Word has reached me of a deal you made with those on the council. I am extremely pleased to hear of your request to further the hold our Queen has in this town. If I may offer some advice that I am sure you have taken into account already, but do not accept anything less than the perfection one of her standing deserves." She pauses, taking a sip from her cup of coffee. "A new altar outside of the temple to position my offerings at would be most welcome. Perhaps something of her history with Beh'Amant, Fash'lo'nae, and Luukos." She chuckles slightly, a sardonic smile appearing on her lips. "Placed in a town that clearly has the attention of Amasalen, that would be entertaining of course knowing the history between he and Luukos." She waves a hand dismissively before continuing. "Should you find need of a daughter of the Queen, you are welcome to reach out. Now, sign it Astari Layge, Ardenai" She sets her cup on the table and moves to open the door. "Place that in her wagon, and don't get lost." A timid voice replies, "Yes miss." before the dark elf disappears quickly through the door, closing it behind her. "Now to figure out the best means to address the council..."

Vaalorclean]-Aize: "stabbidy stabbidy good"

xxxxxx(00:42:17): "I have every Astari action figure... And all of the trading cards... (heavy breathing)..."

Ruabadra whispers, "So I heard something about you dying, Chivalrous and a squirrel."