Barkeep contest 05/09/2018 07:15 AM CDT
I second the congrats! This contest was alot of fun.

I was thinking hardworking with very little nonsense about her, middle-aged single woman who still hopes for romance. That, or a wiry truck stop waitress with too many cats at home. lol. Combo of the two?

Here was my entry:

Skeedar the Barkeep

You see Skeedar the Barkeep
She appears to be an Aelotoi.
She appears to be middle age and shorter than average. She has flashing green eyes and fair skin. She has long silver-streaked dark hair worn in a haphazard bun atop her head. She has a thin angular face, a small pointy nose and high gaunt cheekbones. She has a pair of skinny whiskey-tone citrine wings. She has a clean white cotton towel thrown over one shoulder.
She is wearing an off the shoulder ruched cotton blouse corsetted with a snug-laced black bodice, a wide sturdy leather belt, a smudged yellow apron over a calf-length red cotton skirt, and a pair of sensible shoes.

Ambient:
1. Skeedar whips the towel off her shoulder and briskly scrubs a smudge away from a nearby surface.
2. Skeeder squints her eyes gazing at nearby patrons to discern their immediate needs.
3. Skeeder takes a moment to lean against the bar and knead her tired shoulders before smartly looking around for something to do.
4. Skeeder notices a jaunty looking Aelotoi gentlemen enter and quickly attends the stray wisps of her hair, patting down her clothes and straightening her shoulders.
5. Skeeder gathers the dirty glasses into an impressive yet shakily tottering tower and cooly delivers them to a nearby basin for washing.
6. Skeeder flutters her skinny wings quickly, creating a high pitched whine while causing a small breeze to gently lift loose strands of her hair from her coif.

Questions:
Ask Skeedar about Cyasegir: It's lovely here isn't it? I just love all the trees! And the bugs are so much more managable..
Ask Skeedar about Aelotoi: Why, we are the most beautiful yet hardworking 'butterflies' of the humanoid races, don't you think? Skeedar flutters her wings with a smile. (Entered but re-reading this I realize I don't like this reply at all.. lol)
Ask Skeedar about Ta'Illistim: Oh, it's nice and all but its not home. Skeedar mutters Unless your ears point pure.
Ask Skeedar about Gentleman: What gentleman?? Skeedar blushes and turns away, hurrying on to the next patron.

Actions:
Flirt Skeedar:
Aelotoi: Skeedar looks amused and slightly interested...
Other races:
1. Skeedar twitches her wings and sniffs, raising her nose into the air and pretends you are no longer there.
2. Skeeder snorts and rolls her eyes as she notes on your tab to limit your alcohol purchases.
3. Skeedar sizes up your tipping potential then dismisses you with a small shake of her head.

Poke/Prod Skeedar:
Though she may be skinny, she looks like she can wipe the spills from the floor with you.

Touch/Tickle/Push/Pull Skeedar:
Skeedar round on you with a furious look on her face, her wings buzzing with a high pitched whine and slaps you soundly!
Stun 5 sec RT!