Shops and answers 06/13/2017 02:14 PM CDT
As was stated over in the Playershop folder, I am working on playershops. GM Retser was able to get the system working with them, but there is no live area, which is what I am working on.

The other items brought up are not actively being worked on at this time although a CHE annex is on my radar since you can access regular TI lockers there.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Shops and answers 06/14/2017 10:37 AM CDT
I'm very very excited to see what you create for Cysaegir's playershop live area. If its not too late could I suggest a caravansary as the area title, and have wagons as a possible shop facade option? I'm also pretty stoked to hear that a CHE annex access is on the horizon, as that will make managing shop inventory much easier. An I'll be able to gnash at the hostlery soon too with all my idle time ;0. Keep up the good work Valyrka

Archales
P.S. Hope your knee is feeling better
Re: Shops and answers 06/14/2017 10:47 AM CDT
The knee is healing, thank you for your thoughts!. I got rid of my brace last week and am in rehab/PT to get it strong again.

I am only taking on one project at a time. Having a long list of half done projects is not fun, and I want to complete items before I take on the next.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Shops and answers 06/14/2017 03:59 PM CDT
So this. I'll likely buy another shop for the time being until Cysaegir is opened. Then I'll transfer over. Thanks again for letting us know.