Requiem and Renewal 06/10/2022 07:49 PM CDT
The Renewal post made a short time ago is the coda/epilogue to mark the end of this storyline, Requiem and Renewal. That does not mean story elements introduced during this storyline have also ended, they will most certainly continue. The diplomatic exchange between House Illistim and the Turamzzyrian Empire, being a prime example. But the formal bounds for this story were the wedding of Kasendra and Salnim and the passing of Sentinel Chandrennin. One where life was lost and reflected upon, but new things also began and brought hope, thus the title of Requiem and Renewal.

This storyline was different from some of those I have done in the past, and was a bit less focused on the smaller on the ground moments. It is my hope that it served as an enjoyable way of moving events and the plot forward on a larger scale, but still provided a means to engage with it. I as always would appreciate any feedback you have for it, whether here on the forums or on Discord, be it the things you liked or things you did not. It is also my intention to hold an OOC meeting after Rumor Woods has ended, so that would be another venue and time for feedback upon this and anything else.

Also like to take a moment to thank my fellow GMs for their support, large and small throughout this. Be from approvals on high, to playing NPCs, to the feedback on story elements and post, thank you all for your help along the way.

Until then I will see you around the Free Port.

-Lydil

This message was originally posted in Cities, Towns, and Outposts, Solhaven. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/225/2496/view/3347