What a Find! 05/01/2022 01:03 PM CDT

Sweat trickled down the elf’s back as she moved boxes and trunks about in the storage room.

“So much disorganization. We need to do better with the new museum. Nothing should be left to sit in dusty storerooms,” Zenlynn mumbles while reaching for a broom. With brisk movements, she sweeps back and forth raising a cloud of dust.

Pausing to let the air settle, she wipes her forehead and dusts her hands off on her pants.

“Almost done, just that bit in the corner and then I can call it a day.”

As she pulls the broom towards her, and it refuses to move. Looking down, she sees the bristles stuck in a crack between the floor boards. Tugging harder, she falls backwards as a plank comes loose with the broom.

With a sigh, she stands up and moves to put the floorboard back into place, when she pauses, bends over and pulls a dusty parchment from the gap in the floor.

Holding it up, she studies her find. “I wonder,” she says quietly to herself. “Could it... I think it is. This is what I have been looking for. It all makes sense now.”

Zenlynn smiles as she turns and rushes out of the room.

Elven Monday are swapped to TI this week. Come by the Green to discover what Zenlynn found. All are welcome.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Ta'Vaalor
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.

This message was originally posted in Cities, Towns, and Outposts, Ta'Illistim. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/225/2501/view/3358