Siksraja Mini-Moot 05/13/2010 11:35 AM CDT
No one told me we have a folder! Awesome.

Ok so a few of us have been bouncing the idea around of holding a mini-moot in the new Rakash village. This would be in 2-3 weeks time, once the fest is all done and dusted, probably timed to coincide with Moonskin. Nothing as grand as the Great Moot, more of a chance to meet everyone who has moved in, catch up with Pack members you haven't seen for a while and other Rakash too. Certainly wouldn't be Pack only, though we will be organizing it.

It could be a good chance to establish the Pack's RP in Siksraja and work out who has moved there. We could also have a House meeting too (Alpha's annd possibly Betas) as I'd love to know a bit more about the stories behind some of the other houses, and fill you all i n on what Chinoa and I have planned for ours.

Any suggestions for dates, feel free to post them, or if there's a day in the next month or so you just can't do.

Hope you're all well,

Naea
Re: Siksraja Mini-Moot 05/21/2010 04:07 AM CDT
The Augstawne Girene Dzirta cordially invites anyone in the area to a Rakash style mini-moot in the village of Siksraja in four weeks time ((OOC, Saturday 29th May)). The perfect chance to meet fellow residents, members of the Augstawne Pack, or any one simply in the mood for a fun evening. There will be stories, games and drinks, and a short discussion of Siksrajan Triage. It begins at ((7pm EST)). Hope to see you there!
Back in action after a long time away. 04/12/2015 09:45 PM CDT
In an effort to drum up some participation and also to spread the news about events we have in the works, I have requested this folder be reopened.

Lots of things have changed, yet still many remain the same. I'll work up a nice long introduction for folks who don't know what we're about for the near future. Until then you can just check out our page on Elanthipedia at : https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Augstawne_Girene_Dzirta

Your time for being forced PvP OPEN has ended. You have been set back to DON'T MUCK WITH ME UNLESS YOU TELL ME FIRST! and will not be able to change it for 24 hours.