mini-moot 02/27/2010 05:42 AM CST
i'd want to try for sometime in March, since the last of the month and early April i'll be away

Achkilles
Re: mini-moot 02/28/2010 04:18 PM CST
Okay, so... maybe not so mini and how about early June for everyone? I do however want it to be a little more planned and involved. I remember Alexii wanting to have a gathering to nudge Rakash into houses.

We'll have everyone say their small intro to their House. Maybe I'll write their intros in rhymes and each House person can sing it on cue.

-Contest open for all-Write out designs for Rakash themed items and Rakash wear or trophies. Invite all to pitch in for it with ideas. Best design that we all agree on they win the design to be done.
OH here's a cute idea. Design contest for Rakash themed HOUSE items. Like a cloth is a Rakash embroidered table cloth and you put it on the table in your house.. because.. this will be everyone showing off their HOUSE and Pack.

DesignReq-Of general Rakash celebration. Can be Racial item or an item with Racial scene. All Rakash inscriptions must have translation and items must be using store bought items as its base. General Alteration rules apply.
-Q&A
-Howl contest again since they seemed to like it before
-A game of flag or Court in stead of a hunt
I want to write a game of adapting being the race is supposedly great at it. Will think on it later, too much work for now.
-Rakash menu again

Maybe next Moot can be focused on Rakash diction

Thoughts?

http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/Lanita