Honor and grace upon you 02/17/2010 10:13 AM CST
Vrali un Rasa,

Greetings packmates! I am honored to be allowed membership into the AGD and hope to work with each Asini closely to achieve our common goals: promoting rakash culture and brotherhood. As alpha of the House of the Honorbound, i do my best to promote honor, whether it's personal honor for yourself, honor to the gods, or honor to your peers. My duties at the Wall and the research of the Lost Ground behind Corik's Wall keep me tied to Ilithi most times, though i do make trips to Zoluren for guild business. Any notes and theories i have, i will share freely, as undead is a menace that must be eradicated: whether the source is the Dragon Priests or Lyras herself. I do carry gweths and a crystal ring if i need to be reached. Alpha Alexii has use of my carrier pigeon should i need to be contacted directly. some of you i know well, some i don't know at all, and some i even have grievances with. This is a new leaf and a new chapter: Any and all old scruples are hereby buried, at least on my end. I look forward to meeting with you all in the (hopefully) near future. Mrod Guide.

In Faith and Soul,
Emerald Knight Penderrin

P.S.,
Where's the cookies!?!?!?