Lourda: Folder? 12/08/2005 11:52 AM CST
I would like a folder for my super-sneaky underground order <g>

So that the players can communicate with greater ease. Who do I need to email?!

"The Sanguine Eye" is what it is called.

-Meanne
Re: Lourda: Folder? 12/13/2005 10:13 AM CST
Greetings Meanne,

You'll need to send me information on your order for review. What is the reason for your order? Your goals? What part will the order play in enchancing player and game environment?

Once I receive the information, I'll review it and be in contact with you.

Lourda <shifts the files on her desk and frantically searches for a clean spot>
Re: Lourda: Folder? 07/17/2007 05:46 PM CDT
Hey Lourda, could you please make sure to update the G.N.O.M.E. folder? we have changed our name and direction.
Re: Lourda: Folder? 07/25/2007 01:18 PM CDT
Hey folks,

Give me the exact particulars and I'll have a go at fixing it for you.

Lourda
Re: Lourda: Folder? 02/22/2009 09:10 PM CST
can the NaFianna have a folder please? possibly with our mission satement on the folder? The goal of NaFianna is to acquire ancient knowledge and power. It seeks to infiltrate all royal courts, orders, and militia units. NaFianna also takes special operations contracts. The decision to accept the contract is based solely on compensation and not on political or moral agendas.

thank you
mordicum blackhand
Re: Lourda: Folder? 02/22/2009 09:55 PM CST
Wouldn't your members be afraid to post publicly, given the nature of the organization?
Re: Lourda: Folder? 02/22/2009 10:00 PM CST
A more IC name than "The Soldiers" in Irish might help you get the legitimacy you seek.

~Thilan
Re: Lourda: Folder? 02/22/2009 10:19 PM CST
>>A more IC name than "The Soldiers" in Irish might help you get the legitimacy you seek.

Yes. Also, look into paragraphs.

-- Player of Szrael --

\x'Empathic shock is a purely physical reaction with no moral or ethical component.\r
Re: Lourda: Folder? 02/23/2009 09:36 AM CST
well that is true if you put a space inbetween NA and Fianna.... thus our name has no space? and there is no legitimacy to be seeking as the orders system, program code whatever you call it is broken, lagging, being manually put in by the order gm... this is what i beleive i thought to be a place for "unofficial" orders, groups, organizatons is it not? so what legitamcy can be had if said organization is "unofficial'? anyway i appreicaite everyone taking such an interest in my group to be all "googling, and searching out hidden meanings, and ways to put down my efforts to create a organization" makes me feel... all warm inside because yall want to look so hard at me for my efforts... anyway i guess i dont really need a folder here. so toodles! waves
Re: Lourda: Folder? 02/23/2009 10:26 AM CST
>>anyway i appreicaite everyone taking such an interest in my group to be all "googling, and searching out hidden meanings, and ways to put down my efforts to create a organization" makes me feel...

More like constructive criticism. It'd be no different if someone wanted to start a group called the Argonauts or the Spartans. Considering Fianna Fail has been the dominant party in Irish politics since the founding of the Republic, and that Finn McCool & the Fianna are one of the most well-known Irish myths, it smacks of OOC to anyone with even a passing notion of Irish culture, not some secret Google mission. How about Li Blargaen (Gamgweth), Ilet Tentera (Gerenshuge/Elothean), or Karavirs (Rakash)?

"Unofficial" doesn't mean everyone and their mother can form a group, it means groups that aren't grandfathered into the current order system.

~Thilan
Re: Lourda: Folder? 02/23/2009 11:44 AM CST
i read your whole introduction. great idea, mordicum. makes perfect sense and the realms needs a group like yours.

Maybe pick a name that means soldiers in another language since that would inspire others to RP more deliberately too.

NaFanna sounds awesome. But, as a new ARPEE contributor, might want to set a cool example.

(2 days till i cant cheat)

:oP Ragran
_______www.idonraiders.com
Re: Lourda: Folder? 02/23/2009 03:08 PM CST
Good luck if this is how you respond to constructive criticism.
Re: Lourda: Folder? 02/25/2009 11:14 AM CST
Not to mention that anyone who has ever played White Wolf's Apocalypse game flashes onto werewolves...

Meli