The Order of Light 04/14/2005 05:52 PM CDT
Dear Friends:

There are some of you who remember the Order of Light, and the glory days of the Order. We had been active during the Red Winter and assorted other conflicts. Between wars, we taught and ran rescue missions, we helped young adventurers get a start in life, and on occasion we served as guardians of other sorts.

The last time we gatherred was during the War of Sorrow. Since then, many of us have taken other roads. But not all.

Now a call is going out to those who wish to see the Light shine again. We will be gatherring at the picnic table on the Strand to learn who we can find and what we can do. If you wish to join us, your circle and your guild do not matter. The time will be 9:00 pm elven time Monday night, by the Olde Calender.

By my hand, Ryeka Wolfsdaughter of Damaris

My Sword to defend the weak
My Heart strong
And My Soul pure in the face of darkness.
I enter the Light.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: The Order of Light 04/15/2005 06:12 AM CDT
Great to hear! I wish ye good luck in restoring yer fine Order Ryeka.

Rehlyn
Silent Guardian

Some thoughtful soul has marked the surface of the lock with a drawing of several very happy looking stick figures.
You guzzle down the Justice.
Re: The Order of Light 04/15/2005 09:27 AM CDT
I remember hearing of this Order when I very first joined the game as Diame. Wonderful idea.
Re: The Order of Light 04/15/2005 01:26 PM CDT
Glad to see you doing this Ryeka.

Kem

What do you mean we're lost? No we havent been by that tree three times, your imagining things