New Unoffical Order 03/31/2003 11:15 AM CST
We call are selfs "The Free Knights."
We stand to keep peace in the world, and help the balance of light and dark stay equal. Right now we are based out of the crossing but that is intill we can find an home to call are own. We hold meetings first Sunday of evey month around 8:30 PM CST under the Empath Guild house. Membership is easy, You can be any Guild but thief, And you must Bring at least 5 pelts of a Goblin, That is to join. Each time you wish to move up the quests get harder and harder. We are still working on a Ranking system. I am also working on A few Big Rp's and Quests for the guild to go on.

* Captain of the Free Knights.
Re: New Unoffical Order 03/31/2003 05:28 PM CST
I suggest you read the rules about orders... Even if you're not planning on becoming official, it's a good guide...

http://www.play.net/dr/info/orders/orderreqs.asp

The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.
Re: New Unoffical Order 03/31/2003 09:36 PM CST
I have read the rules, Still reading them, There are so much. We are going to change alot of the rules and what we stand for at are first meeting this sunday. I'v got a few followers allready, top player is a circle 38 War Mage.

Re: New Unoffical Order 04/03/2003 09:42 AM CST
>>We stand to keep peace in the world, and help the balance of light and dark stay equal. Right now we are based out of the crossing but that is intill we can find an home to call are own. We hold meetings first Sunday of evey month around 8:30 PM CST under the Empath Guild house. Membership is easy, You can be any Guild but thief, And you must Bring at least 5 pelts of a Goblin, That is to join. Each time you wish to move up the quests get harder and harder. We are still working on a Ranking system. I am also working on A few Big Rp's and Quests for the guild to go on

Hey, are you saying that if I wanted to join, all I would have to do is pick up five goblin pelts and show up at the meeting? Well, thats not too hard I supose, but then again, I thought goblins had skins not pelts. Hey, hey now I'ma confuzzled, I wanna join!
Re: New Unoffical Order 04/04/2003 11:48 AM CST
I ment Skins, Sorry for confuseing you there, But sure if you wish to join. To move up in the ranks the collanges will get much harder. Reasion for the small test is to check your skills to see if you can battle as a knife.

Re: New Unoffical Order 04/06/2003 07:00 AM CDT
Can you post more details about the order?
Like whom we will bring the skins to and more about the ranking system. I hope it's not completely based on skinning.

~Aeth
"If I cannot have the knowledge, NO ONE will..."
Re: New Unoffical Order 04/06/2003 08:28 PM CDT
Can you post more details about the order?
Like whom we will bring the skins to and more about the ranking system. I hope it's not completely based on skinning.

~Aeth
"If I cannot have the knowledge, NO ONE will..."

Sure Aeth, We dont have a full ranking yet becouse there's Just Squires and knifes In real life. But trying to think up a few things, Doing background checks and eveything. You should see the books in my room. And to move up in ranking once its set, Wont be just Skining, Sometimes It will be quests, OR collages, Or a simple Thing as Guarding someone on there Jureny from one town to the next.

Like for the Last Quest to become a true knight, You must find a item With no help. Not going to post the item becouse It changes for eveyone. It could be something Easy like a lockpick, Or hard to find. But that would take all the fun out of it.

The main theam behind the guild is Roleplaying, We will be holding events alot of the time for fun. Like duels But with a twist, Or We will have a small game of kind of the hill, Things like that.
Re: New Unoffical Order 04/06/2003 10:29 PM CDT
Sounds really fun, I WANNA JOIN!!! But I missed your meeting, maybe there is another way to get a hold of you?
Re: New Unoffical Order 04/06/2003 11:20 PM CDT
Sounds really fun, I WANNA JOIN!!! But I missed your meeting, maybe there is another way to get a hold of you?

*Sure, I hang around the INN's, Mentors Houseing, Bank, And west Gate Alot.

Oh and on ranks in the guild, We chosen this ranks

Initiate, Squire, Adventure, Mercenary, Soldier, Defender, Liberator, Protector, Warrior, Guarden, Chamion, Knight.