The Locksmith Union 05/09/2016 10:46 AM CDT
The Locksmith Union has come under new leadership. There will be ongoing events that will be taking place to make the Locksmith Union new and more importantly whole in the 5th century AL of Elanthia.

This is the main place to post about The Locksmith Union. In addition we have a page, which may become a set of pages on Elanthipedia.play.net:
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Locksmith_Union

Currently we have almost all of the positions opened and in need of filling. If you believe you have what it takes to take up an officer position within the Locksmith Union, please seek out Arandrowse, or post here with a new subject, titled about the position you want, then details about your role-playing. It may also be helpful to write a little in-character fiction within the post. [Note: It's probably best to just get the ball rolling here]. In addition to officer positions, old Locksmith Union members are asked to seek out Officers, and reaffirm yourself to the Locksmith Union. Currently the only Officer is Locksmith Union Leader Arandrowse. Additionally while we do want new members, that are interesting and motivated to develop The Locksmith Union as a premiere entity again, we aren't in position to do that yet. That will be announced, but will be not soon, neither Simu-soon nor just soon.

The Locksmith Union is around to push role-play for Locksmiths, as well as providing Locksmiths with opportunities to work a trade that they love, or simply have a knack to do. I ask all Locksmith Union members to maintain a standard of Heavy Role Playing, not only by your Profile, but How you actually PLAY the Game. You have a PvP stance of none other then Guarded, or Open. We are not a character vs. character conflicts group, however if your role-playing there is a CHANCE, especially how some roleplay that that will happen, and you should be prepared for such. If you can't handle this, you can leave the Locksmith Union. Please seek Arandrowse out and he'll get that handled in an official capacity.

We will be creating a rank system for Locksmiths. It is something that is currently being worked on.

Box Raffles! Will not be happening Soon, neither Simu-Soon nor just plan old soon. We have plans, however first the Locksmith Union needs to be whole again. That will be the first obstacle that needs to be done.

The last thing I want to touch upon is The Locksmith Union events in general. We need an Event Coordinator, it's an important position. One that will be given a lot of lay way as long as things don't come back to me in a bad way to often or just to largely. Events aren't easy to setup, make fun, keep spicy and sweet. I understand these things and will have that person's back to the best of my ability, and that is why I again want to reinforce, we NEED an Event Coordinator. The goal is to have at least two events per month, one may simply be a bit of a social gathering, make sure Union members are having their individual needs met, and what not. The other well, hopefully it'll be fun, spicy and sweet, or just one of those things.

Thank you for your time,
Andrew player of Mentor Arandrowse, Leader of the Locksmith Union.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Vic