Temporary Adu. 07/04/2007 06:47 PM CDT
First,
Tone Def, Mr. A+B<>B+A himself.

Since you love to put words into peoples mouths and bully people because they say the SAME THING in the EXACT SAME WAY, with DIFFERENT WORDS, Add this account to your ingore list.

Second, if you all come across a newbie, make sure you teach them to train mind<=>body as long as body>gear. If they fall under burden they can't train combat, reguardless of mindstat.

Unguilded novices can waste extra TDPs on strength if they're dead set on using bone,hc, or hp. The joining of the guild will force the int/wis up. This isn't best, but neither is dying because the armor is holding you down.

If they don't want to be -tdp for 1-3 circles, have them train as a comoner, three weapons of Their choice, they'll be better off in the long run.

Third.
I'll miss you all, even the Board bullies. Hope this temporary situation doesn't go permanent.
Re: Temporary Adu. 07/05/2007 01:51 AM CDT
Generally good advice, but... who are you? Don't recognize your account name.

-Durnil
Re: Temporary Adu. 07/05/2007 10:11 AM CDT
::glances around::

::scratches head::

Have I missed something? Like a really really big something?

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.
Re: Temporary Adu. 07/05/2007 05:25 PM CDT
He's two visible posts in the WM folders. No idea what happened at all.

-Durnil
Re: Temporary Adu. 07/06/2007 10:08 AM CDT
>>He's two visible posts in the WM folders. No idea what happened at all.

I've been equally befuddled. For lack of any explanation, I'm going to blame it on rabid bats.

Dude, good luck with the battery of rabies shots. I know they're unpleasant, but believe me, it's worth it. It's not the kind of thing you want to fool around with.

Hope you feel better soon.

Warm regards,

~player of Gulphphunger