Thanks for the years and memories from Nikoa. 02/04/2005 03:43 PM CST
As of the 15th, I will no longer be in Dragonrealms. For the past 7-8 years, Dragonrealms has seen me through the birth of my two youngest boys. It has seen me through many happy times and changes in my life. It is with a sadness I say goodbye. Now I won't say I will not be back. I am the one that always says, "Just wait, they'll be back." Somehow though, this feels final. I have never put my account on hold in the entire time.

You won't find a lot of rants and raves in this post. You won't find a lot of what Dragonrealms could do better. It is with great sadness that I leave this game. It became a part of my life. And Nikoa was a part of my life.

Throughout the years, I have made many good friends and will continue to cherish our friendships. It is always nice to say we'll stay in contact, but sometimes that just doesn't happen no matter how well intentioned. To all the Northern War Witches, I hope that you continue to keep up what we started. We created a good thing. And to my friend Flixx/Sarah, as Dorothy said the the Scarecrow, "I think I'll miss you the most." I have too many friends to mention to leave anyone out. You know who you are and will always have a special place in my heart.

To the Warrior Mage guild and all the Warrior Mages, in my heart I will always remain a Warrior Mage.

Kimberly-Player of Nikoa

One is only able to find one's true strength when one ventures from the pack........
Re: Thanks for the years and memories from Nikoa. 02/04/2005 04:38 PM CST
i'm crushed. the world is spinnin. soon there will be none left......

I am truly sorry to see ya go. I understand priorities and i wish you well out there in real life land.
I feel blessed to have spent time with ya.
Take care.

Jonathon / Rehlyn

The strongbox just bounced out of the room near a low tunnel!
A giant skeletal claw rises rapidly from the mire, lurching outward to grasp at you! You dodge lithely aside!
Re: Thanks for the years and memories from Nikoa. 02/04/2005 04:49 PM CST
Well ... damn.

But I thought it was coming.

Best wishes to you and your familiy, Kimberly. May you find joy in everything.

Trebber
Re: Thanks for the years and memories from Nikoa. 02/04/2005 05:35 PM CST
STAY! no leaving! BAH!

A Very Sad Deagar
Re: Thanks for the years and memories from Nikoa. 02/05/2005 12:40 AM CST
I echo Deagar's thoughts on the subject. But then, if you think it's time to move on, I guess we can't change your mind. It's been a pleasure knowing you, and I'll do my best to keep up with my mean mage training.

Gryck
Re: Thanks for the years and memories from Nikoa. 02/05/2005 01:02 AM CST
It was a pleasure, you were one of the ones that actually behaved yourself on occassion. I'm sorry to see you go. Good luck to you.

-Chakram

"With talons wrought of steel I tore the heart of doom, and in one gleaming moment I saw beyond the tomb."

- Kansas

"Here we belong, fighting to survive,
in a war with the darkest power."

- Queen
Re: Thanks for the years and memories from Nikoa. 02/07/2005 08:31 AM CST
Sorry to see you go but I understand your reasoning completely. I knew the name, but never interacted with you much if at all, that I remember. Good luck in everything you do. :)

Sabashtin..

[Rumet] "Aedem what was that I told you earlier?"
[Aedem] "That your mother misses me?"
Re: Thanks for the years and memories from Nikoa. 02/07/2005 01:42 PM CST
Glad I got to quest with ya once.

Good luck, whatever you choose to do.

~Jim/Fyriestorme
Re: Thanks for the years and memories from Nikoa. 02/08/2005 05:20 AM CST
Bye Nikoa. We will miss you.

Dont lose the dreams inside your head.
Re: Thanks for the years and memories from Nikoa. 02/19/2005 06:54 PM CST
No no no no no, who am I goin to try and steal wolf stuff from now? <grins> I'm kiddin, it sucks that you have to leave but I hope your road leads you on a merry journey. Be safe and have fun.

Xavain